- Cleaning pre-filters and electric cells for electronic air cleaners
- Cleaning and lubricating of all evaporator and condensing motors
- Checking all freon charges for proper and efficient operation
- Start up and shut down of all humidifiers
- Checking all programmable thermostats for proper operation
- Overall inspection of equipment
- Air filters, fan belts are included at no cost.
When parts or replacement devices are needed to maintain and/or repair the system, Controlled Temperatures, Inc. will supply and install such items after receiving a verbal agreement from the customer authorizing the work. Work shall be invoiced at current labor rate per hour plus cost of parts and equipment.
All parts and labor charges shall have a discount of 10% of the current rates. All new equipment installation shall have a discount of 10% of the current rates.